Today's Galactic Signature

8/26/08

Vancouver! Big City Action!

"White Galactic Dog"
Here I am in the big city, Vancouver! It's a nice city, of tyhe giant metropolii... The past 2 nights we stayed near Jericho Beach... the first night our friend treated us to a hostel after feeling bad cause he had invited us to stay @ his house, but had to change his plans... It was nice to meet all kinds of international travelers....

We camped in the woods last night, it was very comfortable and noone bothered us... I woke up early and did yoga with a freidn I had met @ the festival in Robert's Creek and @ the same moment I met my friend, my friend James, from the gathering, showed up in the same spot. He took us back to his apartment and we cleaned it with him and did a cleansing and purification ceremony.. I think it will really help him out to have a nice clean space... We made some food and went to a gym where I got a free trial membership and we did a nice sauna... it was great.. so healing for me... Right now we are @ Jame's parent's house, we are spending the night here and headed to Salt Spring tommarow morning... My friend's are renting out a yoga/dance space all weekend for everyone to do movement, meditation, healing and discussion... I'm really excited! Lots of great people there! Will said he'll have an Mbira (Zimbabwe thumb piano) for me...

I'll be putting more photos, soon... we've been having a hard time getting them online, but I think it's working, finally...
Peace, Love and Harmony EVERYWHERE!!!!
In'Lekesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment