Today's Galactic Signature

8/24/08

Adam Shake and Creek Daze!

"Yellow Rhythmic Star"
I went to the Robert's Creek Daze yesterday... really fun... It was @ the mandala and I called in the maya day spirits then me and Tuhi did lots of spinning mayan handshake around the hunab-ku in the center... I went to a beautiful yoga class on the beach... I think yoga centers are an awesome center of consciousness in our world... I intend to attend more classes and spend more time @ yoga centers while travelling... They feel like safe spaces and it's fun to meditate, pray and exercise with a big crew.... 

I shared mayan knowledge with some people I met and it was received very well... Always activating, celebrating and re-creating!!! Ayum Hunab-ku Eva-maya Emah-ho!! (All hail to the harmony of mind and nature!)

I met some nice people and an old lady named Mary took me to her friends house and we shared dinner and did a bunch of chanting.. mostly bhajans... they were really thrilled to meet me and sing with me... They said that they are starting a chanting group.. much with my inspiration.... 

I then went to a show... "Adam Shake" it was electronic music with digeridoo and drums and positive chanting... they did a water prayer  and talked about water crystals... it was fun and I met some good people.... The music made me uncontrollably shake and spin and dance ecstatically all night... powerful vibrations.... There was much alcohol there though, which , for me significantly lowers the vibration... I feel there is a VERY different culture here than in the states.. at least here in robert's creek... It felt like people were clicky and disempowering towards me just because they hadn't met me before... I'm really not used to this, it was difficult for me to find aligned spirits although there were a few... of course~!!!! Someone asked if I wanted to record music with him in Wilson Creek, but I forgot his to get his info... I might stop by that town and see if I can find him... I was thinking I'd like to record some music just a bit before his mentioned it, so it might be in sync.... I'm @ Meme, Chis and Ariadne's house... it's been raining today... but we might head toward Vancouver anyway... my mind is more focused on Salt Springs, though... a bunch of family is there... Thanks for reading... hope it is inspiring!! I'll post some picture soon!!
IN'LEKESH!! (I am another you)

No comments:

Post a Comment