Today's Galactic Signature

8/22/08

Sunshine Coast ACTIVATE!!!

"White Self-existing Worldbridger"
Well... here it is the first blog post, so I don't have to keep emailing EVERYONE the same emails... I am now in GIBSON, BC on the Sunshine Coast in Canada... I stayed last night @ my good friend's Meme, Chris and Ariadne's house in Robert's Creek... I am travelling with my friends from Rainbow... Lila and her son Tuhi... they are from Norway and have been travelling for a while... Lila is very much into Ananda Marga... an Indian Yogi and she is inspiring me to do more meditation and chanting.... I am planning to hang out here at least until tomarrow for a festival "Creek Daze" Roberts... Robert's Creek is intersesting it has a huge mandala mural in the center of town (VERY small town) the mandala has all the mayan glyphs and a hunab ku in the center... Seems like nice people around... but it's not pulling me very hard here to stay longer.... The rainbow gathering was in a beautiful place with REALLY big trees and we were all drinking out of the river... beautiful... maybe 50 people @ the peak in the full moon... Many sacred beautiful people, but many discordant destructive spirits as well... I met many good friends that I will meet up with over and over.....

I plan to go with Lila and Tuhi to Vancouver City in a few days... I plan to do a LIVING FOODS workshop while I'm there for some friend that want to learn more... then probably to Salt Springs where a friend offered to take me kayaking on the ocean... then make my way to "singing Alive" in Washington http://www.tribesofcreation.com/pages/singingalive.html which is a song sharing gathering....

I'm glad I can keep my friends and family updated on my adventures and I pray that is blog is an insperation

Infinite Love!
In'Lekesh (I am another you)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel,
    Glad to hear from you. Nice to see that you're looking for your center with such conviction. Fun to get an inside view of that group of people. Happy you're still doing some music. Let me know what you're e-mail is if you have one.

    ReplyDelete