Today's Galactic Signature

8/30/08

Salt Spring.. rainbow country!

"Blue Cosmic Eagle"
Cat and Shannon showed up yesterday! As did DaDa a yogi who dresses in an orange robe... He is staying with Liila and Tuhin @ a friend's house... We stayed in the woods... (Cat, Shannon, James, Elek, Fox, Lance and me) it was a good night, but we got warning this morning that the authorities are going to be searching the woods tonight and giving out $100 fines, so we are going to stay with some friends... it was nice to receive the blessings of this beautiful forest, though!! There is soo much beautiful family here! I'm soo happy!@ :-)

Yesterday, I ran into Cassandra who was leaving the rainbow gathering as we got there... I went grocery shopping with her and we made some awesome, healthy foods.... she's healing from some things and wants my help to get her eating good and thinking good! I'm SOOO EXCITED to be helping someone learn to heal themself! This is one of my favorite ways to contribute energy!! She REALLY appreciates it, too! We made Green smoothies and bliss balls... I plan to make more food with her in the upcoming days!

Kristen focalized another heart dance circle... very activating and connecting, of course!!! More people this time! Then we all went around and shared our philosophies and methods of sustaining ourselves.... Most people in the circle were pretty happy about how they live their lives and enjoy what they put there energy into... It was very inspirational to hear how different people get by.... The main topic that came up is SIMPLICITY and people want to get rid of stuff....

A friend said that before she did yoga, she always wanted more stuff and a bigger house and a new car... since starting to practice yoga, she's been finding peace and entertainment INSIDE and has been more focused on getting rid of and giving stuff away!!!! The amazing power of just a little bit of consciousness and mediation!

Personally, I intend to FOLLOW MY HEART and act OUT OF LOVE, never with any fear... If I don't want to do something with all my heart in that moment, I'm not meant to! I act out of LOVE! Trusting that I am in sync with harmony... When we are working for the ONE, the ONE will work for us! We are in perfect sync with the harmony of nature and ALL dreams and thoughts are in alignment with that harmony! Do not resist the creative energy flow... let it flow free! Time is ART!!

In'Lekesh! (I am another you)

No comments:

Post a Comment