Today's Galactic Signature

8/28/08

Hanging in Ganges! Welcome Home!

"Red Spectral Skywalker"
I'm now in Ganges on Salt Spring Island... As soon as I got off the ferry, there was Colin and Kristen from the gathering to welcome me home... I came with James, who we hippienapped from Vancouver for a couple days, also Liila and Tuhin... James and I stayed in a beautiful cabin with a garden and sauna last night.... Liila and TUhin stayed with some other friends... We did sauna @ the house and made some good food with Kristen... James and I had done a sauna the day before in Vancouver, also... gettin' pure and clean... just by trusting the flow! THere are energy workshops that Kristen is putting on all weekend here, starting today, I can incorporate some human mandalas and enrgy games that I am good @ sharing, also.. It should be really fun.... Lot's of good vibes and friendly people here... It pulled me right in and I have a bunch of beautiful places to stayed and beautiful friends evewrywhere, as well as blackberrys, apples, seaweed and wild greens!! Time to go!
In'Lekesh! (I am another you)
This is an old human mandala video from Pai, Thailand about 3 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment