Today's Galactic Signature

11/27/08

Santa Cruz.. Raw food Thanksgiving!

Moon 5 Day 13
Blue Planetary Night
27.11.2008


I am now in Santa Cruz hanging with some friends and getting ready for a beautiful Raw Food Thanksgiving!! Hanging out with BEAUTIFUL resonant beings.. including some awesome conscious hip-hop artists, Truth-I is a daykeeper and sacred geometrist) you can check out their music @ http://luminariesmusic.com/ It's really activating and beautiful/// you all should definately check them out... GIVE THANKS!!!
I was @ Amma's and got a hug.. she blessed and played my mbira.. I think I will go back tomorrow for Devi Bhava... see what actualizes.. Love you All... In'Lekesh!

2 comments:

  1. Amma played and blessed you Embira !!! thats amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you for the conscious and activating Hip-hop ! very nice lyrics! Yo! Humdulilah !!!

    ReplyDelete