Today's Galactic Signature

11/20/08

San Francisco!!

Moon 5 Day 6
Yellow Electric Warrior
20.11.2008

Hey there tribe!! I'm in San Francisco!!! WOW!! Went to Green Fest and the Common Vision Benefit Show! Fun fun! Saw lots of the nomadic traveling community... Ended up at a party in a big 30 room mansion on the beach with redwoods... everyone was really sensitive and vibie.. I went with Fantuzzi (legandary rainbow musician), my friend Phil and Jenniflower... All beautiful supper vibbby beings. I've been hanging out @ Sofia's Healing Center on @ 776 Haight St. Good vibes here... beautiful family and really open to spiritual travelors... Actually, they just left me in charge for today, because they have to run some errons.. just that kind of vibe... David Star brought me over here after the show and it's been really activating and beautiful. There is a sauna here and we've been playing lots of great music... There's lots of naked people around.. which is fun (We all know David's happy about that, anyway). We did a HEART DANCE CIRCLE yesterday where everyone led the group in movements and sound, then pass the lead around... It was very activating... we then did a spiral handshake with beautiful intentions and danced, for quite a while, with the rhythyms of the galaxy, which we created with our sounds and movements, keeping eye connectiuons with everyone... VERY OPENING!! We also ate LOTS OF durion, other dried tropical fruits (lychee and mangosteen) and beautiful juices that Eli made... Did much acroyoga and I feel this beautiful flow is continuing through today...

I'll post some new pics and video asap. I made a great acroyoga video with Miquela (My good friend from mexico rainbow).. I'll post it soon! In'Lekesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment