Today's Galactic Signature

12/1/08

Ma Om (Program breathe with consciousness)

Moon 5 Day 17
Blue Magnetic Hand
1.12.2008

I am in Santa Cruz with my friend's Milton and Piule.. They have a bread truck and are here converting it to run on WASTE VEGETABLE OIL then they plan to drive to Costa Rica... WOW!! Quite an adventure, huh? I have quite a few different options as to how I will spend my winter.. for now.. I will be here..

I was just @ Amma's temple while she was here and it is an amazing experience... I saw so many good friends and was able to charge and cultivate MUCH LOVE there... Amma's primary teaching is to program you BREATH with positive consciousness... She recommends breathing in the tone MA and breathing out the tone OM.. I recommend giving it a shot... The sheiks and kundalini yogis program their breath with Sat Nam which mean True Self (Which is Love and infinite consciousness).. You can program your breath with other consciousness, too depending on your path SHA-LOM is powerful.. pretty much the same tones as Ma Om... People use Ma as a word for mother all over the world.. I call my Mama "Mama".. Om is the universal resonance of the planet in harmony... POWERFUL, PURE, VIBRATIONS to fill to energy everywhere you go! I agree with Amma that these are the highest vibration tones... Breath in Maaa, Breathe out Ommm Program time, space and consciousness with positive vibrations

I am a portal charging all energy with beautiful, infinite, pure consciousness
I activate every energy and space I interact with as a portal
You are now a portal
We are now portals
We activate every energy and space we interact with as a portal
Everything is a portal of activation!

In'Lekesh (I am another you)

No comments:

Post a Comment